bearing isolator seals replace oil seal
|Name:||bearing isolator seals replace oil seal|
Bearing isolator is a non-contact, wear-free permanent bearing protection device
Bearing Isolator is a new seal developed on the basis of composite labyrinth seals
In the form, it uses a static and dynamic ring structure design, the static ring prevents the leakage of lubricant, and the moving ring prevents external pollutants from entering the bearing box.
Between the static and dynamic rings is a water vapor barrier ring, which not only makes the bearing isolator an overall design, but also blocks the outside world.
The moisture in the air enters the bearing housing when the equipment is stopped. When the equipment is running, there is no contact between the static and dynamic rings, there is no work
Rate loss. The water vapor barrier ring is suspended under the effect of centrifugal force, and there is no friction between the static and dynamic rings. Therefore, the axis
The sealing performance of the isolator product does not decrease over time, which makes it possible to provide long-lasting rotary equipment.
Bearing Isolator Features:
● Non-contact, no wear, zero energy consumption
● No leakage, no maintenance, long-term bearing protection
● Suitable for grease, oil immersion, splash, oil mist and other lubrication environments
● Comply with IEEE-841 and API 610 standards
● Made of tin bronze, stainless steel, aluminum alloy or other materials to adapt to extreme conditions