Canned motor pump operation recommendations and precautions
A) Inspection before startup
1. Check that the insulation resistance must be above 2MΩ.
2. Check whether the rotation direction of the motor is consistent with the direction of the arrow on the pump casing.
3. Check whether the bearing monitor points to the specified area, and the pointer points to the red indicator band as abnormal.
4. Check whether the fastening parts are firm, whether the pressure gauge and coolant are easy to use, and whether the outlet valve and the exhaust valve of the pump are closed and leaking.
5. Check whether the coolant has passed.
(Two) the start of the pump
1. If the temperature of the medium is high, it should be preheated, and the heating rate is 50 ° C / h to ensure that the parts are uniformly heated.
2. Fully open the inlet valve to eliminate the gas inside the pump and fill the pipeline with liquid.
3. Start the pump and exhaust the gas in the pump.
4. After exhausting, check whether the outlet pressure gauge is at the specified pressure, and slowly open the outlet valve to make the discharge volume reach the working point flow.
5. Check that the motor temperature is <70 ° C.
6. During operation, pay attention to the pressure difference before and after the primary filter. If the pressure difference increases too much, the pump should be inverted.
(Three) stop the pump or switch the pump
1. When the temperature of the medium is high, the temperature should be lowered first. The cooling rate should be <10 ℃ / min. The liquid temperature should be lowered below 80 ℃ before stopping.
2. After the standby pump is started according to the pump opening procedure, then slowly close the outlet valve. At the same time, observe the operation of the standby pump to confirm that there is no abnormality and close the outlet valve.
3. Press the stop button to stop the pump.
4. Close the outlet valve.
5. Stop the coolant.
(IV) Precautions for safe operation of canned pump
1. During the normal operation, the closing of the outlet valve is not allowed to shut down. It should be kept slightly open to prevent air resistance in the pump.
2. It is strictly forbidden to run without liquid and cut off for more than 30 seconds to prevent damage to the motor and bearings.
3. It is strictly forbidden to run reverse for more than 30 seconds. Reverse running may cause abnormal wear of the bearing.
4. It is strictly forbidden to run in cavitation state. Pump running in cavitation state will cause early wear of the bearing.
(5) Daily maintenance
1. Always check the smoothness of the coolant to ensure that the surface temperature of the pump does not exceed the specified value, and also pay attention to saving water.
2. Always check the TRG instructions, and deal with them decisively if abnormalities occur.
3. Check the pressure indication and the clogging of the inlet filter, and clean it if necessary.
4. Check and deal with abnormal situations such as running sound, vibration and leakage.
5. Adjust the outlet valve to ensure that it is not overloaded.
6. For the troubleshooting of the canned pump, refer to the instructions of the TRG and the failure of the canned pump and its causes and solutions.
7. For long-term shutdown, the pump coolant and medium should be purged to ensure that it will not rust and freeze.